Popular Posts

BUZZSPROUT EPISODES

Monday, November 9, 2015

GRAMMAR EXERCISE - EARLY AND SOON


EARLY AND SOON | GRAMMAR EXERCISE
Complete the following sentences.
1. I don’t like to get up ………………..
a) early
b) soon
2. By Charlie, see you ………………
a) early
b) soon
3. Susie left her office at 6 o’clock, so she should be here ………………
a) early
b) soon
4. The government is expected to announce revised tax policies ………………..
a) early
b) soon
5. I arrived …………………
a) early
b) soon
6. Could you finish this job as ………………. as possible?
a) early
b) soon
7. She is in her ………………. twenties.
a) early
b) soon
8. My parents immigrated to Canada in the …………………… 1980s.
a) early
b) soon
9. Look at the sky. It is going to rain ………………….
a) early
b) soon
10. Get well ………………..
a) early
b) soon
Answers
1. I don’t like to get up early.
2. By Charlie, see you soon.
3. Susie left her office at 6 o’clock, so she should be here soon.
4. The government is expected to announce revised tax policiessoon.
5. I arrived early so I went for a walk.
6. Could you finish this job as soon as possible?
7. She is in her early twenties.
8. My parents immigrated to Canada in the early 1980s.
9. Look at the sky. It is going to rain soon.
10. Get well soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment