Popular Posts

BUZZSPROUT EPISODES

Friday, November 13, 2015

WORKSHEET ON ‘INFINITIVE COMPLEMENTS’


WORKSHEET ON ‘INFINITIVE COMPLEMENTS’

1. He is the ……………………. athlete ever to have won an Olympic gold medal.
a) eldest
b) oldest
c) Either could be used here
2. There is no ………………….
a) hope of arriving
b) hope to arrive
c) Either could be used here
3. Why won’t you …………………….?
a) let me to explain
b) let me explain
c) let me explaining
4. She …………………….
a) seems to cry
b) seems to be crying
c) Either could be used here
5. I …………………… the door and go out.
a) heard her open
b) heard her to open
6. I …………………… by tomorrow evening.
a) expect to be finishing
b) expect to have finished
7. Cricket is not very …………………..
a) interesting to watch
b) interesting to watch it
8. I told her that I …………………. to leave.
a) have decided
b) had decided
c) am decided
9. The hate the thought ………………… old.
a) to get
b) of getting
Answers
1. He is the oldest athlete ever to have won an Olympic gold medal.
2. There is no hope of arriving.
3. Why won’t you let me explain?
4. She seems to be crying.
5. I heard her open the door and go out.
6. I expect to have finished by tomorrow evening.
7. Cricket is not very interesting to watch.
8. I told her that I had decided to leave.
9. I hate the thought of getting old.


No comments:

Post a Comment